Thursday, July 30, 2009

Average day



We had an average busy day today! Laundry, cleaning, packing, deal shopping, 8 year old activities...same ole' same ole'. I did manage to get some hilarious pictures of Gavin today.

Here is one of him praying to the sleep Gods...


and one of him attempting to snap...

I can't believe he is almost 1 year old. He certainly makes life more interesting and perfect. I am one lucky mamma to have 2 perfect kiddos that are completely different.

On another note, I did snag a couple great deals at Target today.

Cranium Cadoo games on clearance $3.75 - $5.oo Target coupon = $1.25 MM (money maker)
Pop Tarts 8 ct. $1.52 - $.55 Manufacturer's q - $.75 Target q = $.22 each

Hope that helps somebody out there!

Sabrina

1 comment:

Didi said...

hey i just read a bit of your blog. Your kids are really lovely. I have a 1 year old girl. Blog some more. 8-)