Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday


My first "not me" Monday. To read all about the details head on over to My Charming Kids blog and if you do your own not me Monday you could win a sweet prize!

I did not quit paying attention to my 11 month old son for just a few seconds to find him with a fly in his mouth.

Not me!

I did not get really lazy yesterday and decide to just give said baby a shower with me even though he loves his baths.
Nope, not me!

I did not evaluate my daughters suitcase when she returned by smelling clothes to decide if
they were clean or dirty. I wouldn't ever do that.

Not me!

Now really we had a pretty good week so not many Not Me's this week. Just the disgusting fly incident that I already tweeted about.

Luckily he's cute, really cute, or not sure what I would do with him. :)


Oh and if you are into papercrafting go here for a chance at some FABULOUS blog candy!

Take care,

No comments: